Walk Through Metal Detector uses a standardized process
(1) Power input requires AC110V~220V
(2) The use environment should be kept dry and ventilated.
(3) If there is dirt, use a cloth dipped in water or alcohol to gently scrub, instead of directly cleaning with water or other chemical solvents.
(4) During use, please do not touch and shake the safety door, otherwise it will cause false alarm or even damage the safety door.
(5) When using a safety door, the sensitivity of the detection position can be adjusted according to the detection requirements. For example, when it is necessary to pass a metal object under the sole of the shoe without sounding an alarm, and when the sensitivity of other areas is high, just adjust the sensitivity of the first area to a lower level, and then select a larger value for the series, Then choose a smaller value for other areas.
(6) During the safety inspection, it is forbidden for other personnel to carry metal objects through the side of the probe to generate interference signals. Safety inspectors should carefully observe the signal indicator of the instrument, and only allow the inspected personnel to pass when the signal indicator is stable, and try to avoid false alarms caused by external interference to improve the efficiency of safety inspection.
(7) When the inspected personnel pass through the security gate, they should pass the queue in an orderly and quiet manner, prohibit speaking loudly, and prohibit two or more people from passing through the security gate at the same time. When the former passes the inspection, the inspector should keep the instrument 0.5. The distance of meters before passing the safety gate after the former completed the inspection.
(8) When the inspected person passes through the security gate, the metal items such as bags, keys, watches, accessories, etc. should be taken out and sent to the security inspection completed area by the security inspector through the item transfer table. When picking up your own items, pay attention to the walking route when collecting items, and do not prevent others from conducting security checks.
(9) When the examinee issues an alarm through the instrument, after exiting the detection area, he should consciously enter the second detection area and cooperate with the second detection. The secondary inspection area should be set in an area that does not affect the main security inspection area and the item transfer and collection area.
(10) Secondary inspection: Use a hand-held metal detector to scan the suspicious part of the person being inspected. The auxiliary detection area should be more than 1 meter away from the safety door to prevent safety personnel from waving the handheld metal detector to interfere with the safety door. Affect the detection speed.
(11) The safety inspector should pay close attention to the surrounding environment of the safety door during the safety inspection process to avoid missing inspection or being interfered by the inspector.
(12) Eliminate false alarms. A false alarm is an alarm that occurs when someone passes through a security door without carrying any metal objects on their body. This alarm is caused by external electromagnetic waves at or near the transmission frequency of the safety gate. Safety gates mistake this interference for signals reflected by metal and alarms. The safety gate has 8 selectable transmission frequencies. When a certain frequency is disturbed, the frequency of the safety gate will be changed to avoid external interference and reduce false alarms. When no one passes through the safety door, select a frequency when the signal indicator lights up at least. In this way, the reliability of the safety door operation can be improved.
Add: No. 302, Building C, Xintangkeng Industrial Zone, No. 2 Qiancheng Road, Henggang Industrial Zone, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Chinese security equipment manufacturer-x-ray inspection system, x-ray baggage scanner, walk-through metal detector, cargo and vehicle inspection scanner, container scanner. Customize the most professional and complete security system, security knowledge training, and security equipment manual for global enterprises and governments