What is the function of the human infrared thermometer?
The infrared thermometer is composed of optical system, photo detector, signal amplifier, signal processing, display output and other parts. The optical system condenses the infrared radiation energy of the target in its field of view, and the size of the field of view is determined by the optical parts and positions of the thermometer. The infrared energy is focused on the photo detector and converted into corresponding electrical signals. The signal passes through the amplifier and signal processing circuit, and is corrected in accordance with the internal therapy algorithm and target emissivity of the instrument and then converted into the temperature value of the measured target.
The principle of infrared thermometer is to convert the radiant energy emitted by the object to be measured into an electrical signal. The size of infrared radiation energy is related to the temperature of the object itself, and the temperature of the object can be determined according to the size of the converted electrical signal. All objects above absolute zero will radiate infrared rays by themselves. The function of the infrared thermometer is to collect the infrared rays emitted by the object. It will not emit any harmful radiation at all, so it is completely harmless to the human body. Some people misunderstand that the infrared thermometer emits radiation to the human body to produce readings. This concept is wrong.
The advantage of this device is as follows:
1. Non-contact, no need to touch the other party when measuring human body temperature, avoiding the risk of infection and ensuring safety
2. Quick temperature measurement and accurate reading, suitable for rapid investigation of large numbers of people
3. No need to enter the other party’s ear canal when measuring body temperature, no need to replace earmuffs, clean and hygienic
4. Laser positioning can accurately measure the temperature of the target part, and can measure the temperature of the forehead, underarms, body surface, etc.
5. The temperature limit can be set, an audible alarm will be issued when the temperature exceeds the limit, and the abnormal temperature in the crowd can be accurately checked
6. Infrared temperature measurement, no harm to human body.
Add: No. 302, Building C, Xintangkeng Industrial Zone, No. 2 Qiancheng Road, Henggang Industrial Zone, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Chinese security equipment manufacturer-x-ray inspection system, x-ray baggage scanner, walk-through metal detector, cargo and vehicle inspection scanner, container scanner. Customize the most professional and complete security system, security knowledge training, and security equipment manual for global enterprises and governments