Precautions in the use of infrared thermometer
Infrared temperature measurement technology has been developed to scan and measure the temperature of a thermally changing surface, determine its temperature distribution image, and quickly detect the hidden temperature difference. This is the infrared thermal imaging. The infrared thermal imaging was first used in the military. After TI Corporation in the United States developed the world’s first infrared scanning reconnaissance system in the year, infrared thermal imaging technology has been used in aircraft, tanks, warships and other weapons in Western countries. As a thermal targeting system for reconnaissance targets, it has greatly improved The ability to search and hit targets. Infrared thermometers are in a leading position in civil technology. However, how to make infrared temperature measurement technology widely used is still an application subject worth studying.
When measuring the temperature of a target with an infrared radiation thermometer, first measure the infrared radiation of the target in its band, and then the temperature of the measured target is calculated by the thermometer. The monochromatic thermometer is proportional to the radiation in the band; the two-color thermometer is proportional to the ratio of the radiation in the two bands.
What should be paid attention to when using infrared thermometer:
The infrared thermometer cannot measure the internal temperature. Only the surface temperature can be measured,therefore,you should to locate the hot spot, to find the hot spot, the instrument aims at the target, and then scans up and down on the target until the hot spot is determined. Pay attention to environmental conditions: steam, dust, smoke, etc. It blocks the optical system of the instrument and affects accurate temperature measurement.If the thermometer is suddenly exposed to an ambient temperature difference of 20°C or higher, please allow the instrument to adjust to the new ambient temperature within 20 minutes.
1. In order to avoid damage to the infrared thermometer, please use compressed air to remove large particles and dust, and then wipe it with a cloth.
2. Gently use a slightly moistened non-corrosive solution or mild diluted soap solution (solution or mild diluted soap solution) indicated for cleaning the lens (never use a melted soft cotton cloth to wipe the lens (do not immerse the cloth in liquid Wipe the lens with a soft cotton cloth (medium) agent) (do not immerse the cloth in liquid). Use a clean computer monitor cleaning cloth to gently wipe the display.
3. Use a clean computer monitor cleaning cloth to gently wipe the display.
4. Use a clean, slightly damp cloth to gently wipe the body of the thermometer. If necessary, use a solution of water and a small amount of mild soap to soak the cloth.
5. After use, please cover the infrared thermometer with the lens cap as soon as possible and put it in the carrying case for storage.
Add: No. 302, Building C, Xintangkeng Industrial Zone, No. 2 Qiancheng Road, Henggang Industrial Zone, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Chinese security equipment manufacturer-x-ray inspection system, x-ray baggage scanner, walk-through metal detector, cargo and vehicle inspection scanner, container scanner. Customize the most professional and complete security system, security knowledge training, and security equipment manual for global enterprises and governments